Premium Joomla Template by HostMonster Reviews
FLC State License Application

Every FLC doing business in California must be licensed by the DLSE. Information on California’s FLC licensing requirements can be accessed online or obtained by writing to: DLSE, Licensing Section, P.O. Box 420603, San Francisco, CA 94142.

Click here for the state Labor Commissioner's website containing information and forms to become a licensed farm labor contractor.